GANTE MUTFAK DEKORASYON SAN. VE TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
MÜŞTERİ KİŞİSEL VERİLERİN KORUNMASI VE İŞLENMESİNE İLİŞKİN
POLİTİKA VE AYDINLATMA METNİ
Dear customers; as Gante Mutfak Dekorasyon San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. (hereinafter referred to as “Gante” or the “Company”), we would like to inform you about our practices and your rights under the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“LPPD”).
Within the framework of Article 10 of the LPPD titled “Obligation of Data Controller to Inform” and Article 11 titled “The Rights of the Data Subject” of the LPPD; we have prepared this Information Text (“Information Text”) to inform you about the purposes for which your personal data is processed, to whom and for what purposes your personal data can be transferred, the method and legal ground of personal data collection, and your rights under Article 11 of the LPPD.
Gante is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the personal data you provide to us. Accordingly, we take the necessary technical and administrative security measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access or loss, misuse, disclosure, modification, or destruction within the framework of information security standards and procedures. These security measures are provided at a level appropriate to possible risks, taking into account technological capabilities. If your personal data is damaged or accessed by third parties as a result of attacks on the website and system despite adequate information security measures taken by Gante, we will immediately notify you and the Personal Data Protection Board.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Gante Mutfak Dekorasyon San. Ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. with its registered office at Fenerbahçe Mh. Fener Kalamış Cd. No: 28/A Kadıköy/İstanbul.
2. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
Within the framework of the relevant articles of the LPPD No. 6698, your personal data is processed by our company following the obligations required by the legislation within the scope of the contracts you have concluded with our authorized sellers for purchase of goods and provision of services. Your personal data is processed in line with the terms and purposes specified under Article 5, 6, and other relevant provisions of the LPDD:
-Performing the work required to benefit our customers from the products and services offered by the Company by our business units and/or partners;
- Conducting assessment, analysis, and risk management studies regarding customers within the legal limits,
- Customizing the products and services offered by the company according to the customers' tastes, usage habits, and needs, and recommending them to the customers,
- Informing customers about possible changes in our terms of service and electronic services,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company as well as those who have a business relationship with our company,
- Planning activities carried out with our business partners, authorized sellers, authorized service providers, and suppliers,
- Determining and implementing our company's commercial and business strategies,
- Carrying out market research and analysis, including customer satisfaction surveys,
- Addressing customer complaints and processing data access or correction requests,
- Organizing competitions, give-aways, similar promotions, and loyalty programs and managing these activities,
- Creating and updating productivity reports by obtaining information about customer-based developments,
- Making social media sharing function easier to use,
- Planning and implementing customer-specific sales and marketing activities,
- Following up and carrying out legal processes and communication processes with government agencies,
- Planning the information security processes and building and managing the information technology infrastructure,
- Ensuring risk management, business continuity, follow-up of contractual processes or legal requests,
- Performing works and operations and carrying out company’s activities and procedures,
- Managing customer relations and following up corporate management activities,
- Fulfilling the warranty obligation,
Accounting including sales invoices and executing financial transactions and risk management,
- Fulfilling obligations related to after-sales support,
- Obtaining the necessary information and approvals from the authorities that will examine the relevant applications in line with the demands and inspections of the regulatory and supervisory institutions and authorities,
- Identifying and protecting legal rights; protect our activities or activities of our business partners, our rights, our privacy, our security, or our property as well as yours and implementing available remedies or limiting our losses,
- Executing contracts with customers for processes such as sales, after-sales support, executing and following-up all necessary transactions,
- Conducting market research, planning, and organizing activities to ensure and/or enhance customer loyalty.
3. TO WHOM AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES PERSONAL DATA ARE TRANSFERRED
Provided that sufficient and effective measures are taken following the security and confidentiality principles set out in the legislation to achieve the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data may be transferred to Gante’s direct and indirect affiliates, domestic and international business partners, suppliers, shareholders, authorized dealers, authorized services, logistics companies, event organization companies, digital agencies, call center service providers, audit companies, banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, and other business partners, law and tax consulting companies, third parties providing storage, archiving, information technology support (server, hosting, software, cloud computing), security, call center, sales, marketing at home or abroad, legally authorized public institutions within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified under Article 8, 9, and other relevant articles of the LPPD.
4. DATA COLLECTION METHOD AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data is collected by Gante through all information and documents provided by you directly to Gante, shared via telephone or e-mail, during your visit to our workplace, during promotional and sponsorship events, through our other business partners or authorized dealers and services, and processed following the conditions and purposes of processing personal data set out under Article 5 and 6 as well as the principles and procedures stipulated by other relevant legislation to achieve the purposes specified in this Information Text and fulfill the legal obligations.
5. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE LPPD
You have the following rights under Article 11 of the LPPD:
- To learn whether or not your personal data has been processed;
- To request information regarding the processing of your personal data, if your personal data has been processed;
- To learn the processing purpose of your personal data and whether such data is used following the intended purpose;
- To learn about the third parties at homeland or abroad to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- To request rectification in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to request notification of such rectification to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- To request the erasure or destruction of your personal data under even though personal data has been processed following LPPD and provisions of other relevant laws if grounds for such processing no longer apply and to request notification of such erasure or destruction to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred;
- To object to occurrence of any result that is to your detriment employing the analysis of processed data exclusively through automated systems;
- To request compensation for the damages in case you suffer any damages due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
According to the relevant articles of the LPPD, you can send your requests to exercise your above-mentioned rights via e-mail with a secure electronic signature to “firstname.lastname@example.org” or via a public notary or deliver such requests by hand as a signed letter together with your identity documents to our main office at Fenerbahçe Mh. Fener Kalamış Cd. No: 28/A Kadıköy/İstanbul. Gante will conclude your requests related to your rights as soon as possible depending on the nature of the request and no later than 30 (thirty) days free of charge. In case of a cost associated with the conclusion of your requests by Gante, the fees in the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board may be requested.